Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grinding To 19

Anyway, you are probably wondering what the optimal route to level 19 is. I have no clue. It depends on your play style, commitment, skill, and intentions after reaching the lofty heights of pre-cap S. Ed. Wow. I, as a NE Hunter, quested through the storyline of Teldrassil until level 10, when I began to do BG's. This got me up to about 16, where I stopped and switched to Dungeon Finder. I should have switched earlier- instances are fantastic sources of gold. About 1 gold per run, actually.

I have explained to my teammates that I was going to twink, and they allowed me to ninja most rare drops. Vendoring these, along with the 30-40 silver bonus from a Random Dungeon completion, add up to a very nice sum. Had I done this ASAP, I might not have to farm LW for 4 gold...

Speaking of profs, I would recommend either 2 gathering profs, or mining/BS skinning/LW pairs. I don't like Alchemy, because it vendors for crap, and vials are expensive. JC is a viable pair with mining as well, but I don't know it well, so I opted for the more useful set of Skinning and LW. On to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment