Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Start A Community!

So everybody has friends on WoW. Most of those friends like to do things together, so why not group up and twink around together?

I propose organizing on a chosen server, and adding each other to the standard friend's list (RealID does not work on trials). Twinks, in lieu of a typical guild, could use some sort of a clan tag system to identify themselves as such.

Right now, I am on Khaz Modan, but I'm open to switching off. If I am in-game, I will be in the Alliance capital cities, a dungeon, or a battleground. Feel free to find me in Stormwind (my main city) and /say something to get my attention. As trials are EXTREMELY limited in communication, that would likely be the only way to contact me, other than this blog, or the WoW forums. My character name is Bowhemian, though I am also leveling a shaman to twink -- Handell.

3 comments:

  1. Can starter edition twinks get Rumsy Rum Black Label anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know Lance, RRBL is forbidden to trial players. The two ways to get it are via auction house and buying it in the Old Hillsbrad Foothills dungeon. The AH is obviously off-limits, and OHF requires a high level (62 I believe) to enter.

    Benefits from cooking are capped at around +6 stam, better foods require higher level to eat. There may be some available from world holidays, but those are infrequent and temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found out you can fish RRBL from Bloodsail Wreckage Pools. Not exactly a quick way to get it, but hey, when your waiting in the queues, you might as well fish a little.

    ReplyDelete