Friday, August 5, 2011

Woot XP OFF!

I have finally reached the ten gold cap, and have found that Wailing Caverns farming is best if you can afford to level up. Promptly after canceling my experience at the NPC near the Stormwind Battlemaster, I entered a WSG 15-19. Here, I was astounded at the rudeness of twinks. Honestly, they hated me. I was a 'bad', though i got far more kills than most... They resent any player with under 1300 health, and encourage them to leave with emote tricks. Hopefully there is more respect in Arathi Basin, a slightly less twink-centric battleground. I prefer node style games anyway. Hopefully I can gear up enough to show all of these jerks up!


I will continue farming dungeons for blues, and work on getting support for a run to Arena Grand Master. With two of those, and some Rumsey Rum Black Label, I will have just over 1000 health. Without BiS gear, or any heirlooms I think that is acceptable.

1 comment: